Book a great hotel close to Frankfurt Airport
Book a Frankfurt Airport transfer to or from a nearby hotel before flying:
- Hilton Frankfurt Airport is just over a mile away, so Frankfurt Airport transfers take minutes. Stylish and convenient, this family-friendly four-star venue scores 4.5/6 on TripAdvisor and has a gym and a bar
- Niederraeder Hof is five miles distant or a 12-minute airport hop. This affordable three-star accommodation is near key city landmarks, and gets a ‘Very good’ TripAdvisor score. There’s a tennis court plus a breakfast buffet.
- Premier Inn Frankfurt Messe is six miles distant or 15 minutes by road. Scoring 4.5/5 (or Excellent) with reviewers, it’s a bright, modern and reasonably priced three-star hotel, handy for the ‘shopping mile’ and key sights including Römerberg Square and Paul‘s Church.
Travelling on from Frankfurt to another airport?
- Frankfurt-Hahn Airport is 70 miles west – allow 1 hour 15 minutes to get there.
- Cologne-Bonn Airport lies just over 100 miles north-west; expect a 90-minute Frankfurt Airport transfer.
- Kirchberg Airport is some 50 miles west – or a 90-minute journey from Frankfurt.