Accommodation options near Alicante Airport
Organise your Alicante Airport transfer to or from a local hotel before travelling:
- The ibis Alicante Hotel is 3.5 miles away, so Alicante Airport transfers take minutes. It’s budget-friendly with a ‘very good’ TripAdvisor score, is handy for the motorway and faces the Mediterranean.
- Hotel La City Estacion is near the main train station and other town-centre amenities. Based six miles from the airport, it’s a 10-15 minute hop. Expect a comfortable, three-star venue in a bustling location.
- The AC Hotel Alicante is a similar distance away. With four stars, it scores ‘very good’ on TripAdvisor. It’s modern, and again near central Alicante. It has a pool, while some rooms have ocean views.
Travelling on from Alicante to another airport?
- Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 miles away, so you’ll be comfortably there within an hour and a quarter
- Almeria Airport is further south and you’ll need to allow two hours 45 minutes for your 170-mile Alicante Airport transfer
- Valencia Airport lies 110 miles north – expect the journey to take just under two hours