Stay near Rome Ciampino Airport
Book a Rome Ciampino Airport transfer to or from a great local hotel before departure:
- Hotel Vienna Zanussi Emilio is three miles away, or just minutes from the airport. Expect reasonably priced, three-star accommodation with an ‘Excellent’ TripAdvisor score. It’s a clean, comfortable venue with breakfast included.
- Hotel Petra is only slightly further away, with four stars and a similar TripAdvisor rating. It welcomes a wide range of guests, and has an outdoor pool and tennis courts in a relaxing setting.
- Hotel Bellavista is 4.5 miles distant, meaning Ciampino transfers within 15 minutes. This affordable, three-star hotel, ranked ‘Very good’ by reviewers, has a breakfast buffet and easy access to local landmarks with some great nearby restaurants.
Transferring from Rome Ciampino to a different airport?
- Rome Fiumicino is 20.5 miles west – an airport transfer from Rome Ciampino can have you there well within an hour
- Umbria International Airport (Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi) lies 121 miles north – a 2 hour 15-minute trip from Rome Ciampino
- Abruzzo Airport is 146 miles east on the opposite coast, or a journey of nearly three hours