Some popular hotels near Tokyo International Airport
Arrange a Haneda International Airport transfer to one of these hotels before departure:
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo is two miles from Haneda, meaning Tokyo International Airport transfers in minutes. With three stars, it’s rated ‘Very good’ on TripAdvisor. Expect 24-hour check-in plus clean, modern accommodation.
- MONday Apart Nihonbashi Suitengumae, situated 10 miles north, is only a 20-minute Haneda International Airport transfer. It’s rated ‘Excellent’ by reviewers, has three stars and the option of apartment-style accommodation.
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Gotanda is six miles from the airport, so again you’ll be there in no time. Ranked ‘Excellent’ on TripAdvisor, it offers skyscraper views, a spa and restaurant at its ‘sky and garden’ luxury venue.
Travelling on from Haneda International?
- Narita International Airport is situated nearly 50 miles east, or an hour-long Tokyo International Airport transfer
- Ibaraki International Airport lies some 60 miles north, making for a journey of 1 hour 20 minutes
- Shimada Intercontinental Airport is located over 100 miles south-west; or a Haneda Airport transfer time of two and a half hours