A choice of hotels near Lisbon Airport
Reserve your Lisbon Airport transfer to and from a local hotel before you travel:
- Tivoli Oriente Hotel is a couple of miles away, meaning Lisbon Airport transfers take minutes. Ideal for business travellers and conveniently located, this comfortable four-star venue scores 4/5 (or ‘Very good’) on TripAdvisor. It has a pool and gym.
- Alif Hotel is 2.5 miles or 10 minutes from the airport and scores 3.5/5 with reviewers while offering three-star affordability and easy access to some of Lisbon’s key landmarks.
- Jupiter Lisboa Hotel is three miles away, again making for swift Lisbon Airport transfers. With a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor score and four stars, there is a rooftop bar, two swimming pools and a restaurant.
Travelling on from Lisbon to another airport?
- Faro Airport is 170 miles south – allow up to two hours 30 minutes for your Lisbon Airport transfer
- Porto Airport is almost 200 miles north – expect the journey to take nearly three hours
- Seville Airport in Spain is over 290 miles south-east; allow four hours 20 minutes for the transfer from Lisbon Airport