Accommodation close to Belfast International Airport
Book your Belfast International Airport transfer to a local hotel before travelling:
- Ballyrobbin Country Lodge is within two miles of Belfast International, so you can be there in minutes. With an all-day menu, it’s a historic, three-star guest house with refurbished rooms enjoying an ‘excellent’ TripAdvisor rating.
- Dunsilly Hotel is roughly six miles away in Antrim, meaning 10 to 15-minute Belfast International Airport transfers. With three stars and scoring 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, it offers a high standard of accommodation and free breakfasts.
- Dunadry Hotel and Gardens is within five miles, so you can be there in 10 minutes. It’s a four-star venue with a rich history, built on the site of ancient fort. Expect great food plus an onsite pool.
Transferring from Belfast International to another airport?
- Belfast City Airport is 20-odd miles east – a Belfast International Airport transfer will take you there via the M2 within 30 minutes
- Dublin Airport is more than 100 miles south – allow up to two hours for the journey
- City of Derry Airport lies 54 miles north-west, meaning travelling from Belfast International takes up to one hour 20 minutes