Hotel options near Belfast City Airport
Organise your Belfast City Airport transfer to or from your local hotel before you fly:
- The Flint is 2.5 miles distant, making for a Belfast City Airport transfer in minutes. With four stars and a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor score, it’s centrally located with well-designed rooms.
- Premier Inn Belfast Titanic Quarter is even closer at 1.5 miles away. Again, this three-star venue is excellently located, with comfortable, budget-friendly accommodation and an on-site eatery.
- The 1852 Hotel is within three miles, meaning quick Belfast City Airport transfers. The mid-range, three-star accommodation, rated 4/4 on TripAdvisor, promises ‘magnificent cocktails and world-class coffee’.
Travelling from Belfast City to another airport?
- Belfast International Airport is 20 miles west, and you can be there within 30 minutes by airport transfer
- Dublin Airport is just over 100 miles south – allow an hour and 45 minutes for Belfast City Airport transfers
- City of Derry Airport is 70 miles north-west – a Belfast City Airport transfer can have you there in 90 minutes