Bristol Airport: hotels on the doorstep
Book your Airport Cars for pick-up and drop-off at one of the many local hotels:
- Winford Manor: Five minutes’ drive and 1.5 miles from Bristol Airport, the three-star OYO Winford Manor gets a 4.0 ‘very good’ TripAdvisor rating. It’s set in seven acres in the Chew Valley.
- Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport: This hotel gets 3.5 stars and another 4.0 ‘very good’ TripAdvisor score. It’s within walking distance of the main terminal.
- Holiday Inn Bristol Airport: This modern, mid-range hotel is three miles from the airport and is within a few minutes’ drive of it and the motorway, for hassle-free Bristol Airport transfers. With three stars, it gets a ‘very good’ 3.5 TripAdvisor rating.
Need transfers from Bristol to nearby airports?
The three nearest major airports to Bristol are:
- Cardiff Airport is around 60 miles away, with a travel time by road of around an hour and 20 minutes.
- Exeter International Airport is around 70 miles distant, with a travel time of around an hour and a half.
- Birmingham International Airport is nearly 100 miles away, and it could take up to a good couple of hours to get there by road.