A choice of hotels near Cardiff Airport
Before travelling, book your Cardiff Airport transfer to or from one of the city’s hotels:
- Travelodge Cardiff Airport is two miles away, so you can be there in minutes. Expect affordable two-star comfort – this hotel is close to Barry and enjoys an ‘excellent’ TripAdvisor rating.
- The Manor House Hotel is further away at seven miles, but reachable within 15 minutes via Cardiff Airport transfer. It’s family-run, with two stars and ranked ‘very good’ on TripAdvisor.
- The Cophthorne Hotel lies 5.6 miles off, so again a Cardiff Airport transfer takes minutes. With a lakeside location, it has four stars and scores 3.5/5 (‘very good) on Trip Advisor.
Transferring from Cardiff to another airport?
- Bristol Airport is more than 60 miles east, so allow an hour and 20 minutes for a Cardiff Airport transfer
- Birmingham Airport is getting on for 130 miles distant, meaning a road trip of two and a quarter hours
- Exeter Airport lies 120 miles to the south west, so it’s a similar journey to getting to Birmingham