Hotel accommodation near Norwich Airport
Reserve a Norwich Airport transfer to your nearby hotel accommodation:
- The Old Rectory is 2.5 miles distant, meaning a short hop with a Norwich Airport transfer. With an excellent TripAdvisor score and three stars, it features an outdoor heated pool, and acres of grounds – it dates back to the mid-1700s.
- Premier Inn Norwich Airport is a little over a mile away, and again has three stars. It scores 4.5 with TripAdvisor and makes a modern, comfortable base, especially for early-morning departures or late arrivals.
- The Norfolk Mead is within five miles of the airport, so you can be there within 10 minutes. A four-star venue scoring 5/5 on TripAdvisor, it is set in eight acres in the heart of the Broads, and features an AA-starred eatery alongside elegant accommodation.
Travelling on? Book a Norwich Airport transfer
- London Stansted Airport is 85 miles via the A11 – allow at least an hour and 45 minutes for your Norwich Airport transfer
- Luton Airport lies just over 100 miles south-west, with a journey time of more than two hours
- Southend Airport is a similar distance, again to the south – by road it will take two hours and 15 minutes to get there