Accommodation options near Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Book your Glasgow Prestwick Airport transfer to or from a local hotel before travelling:
- The Marine Hotel Troon is 3.5 miles distant, making for swift airport transfers, and it has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. Offering four-star luxury overlooking the Royal Troon golf course, there’s a pool and brasserie.
- The Premier Inn Hotel Ayr/A77 Racecourse is within two miles, meaning Glasgow Prestwick Airport transfers in no time. With spacious rooms and a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor score, it provides comfortable accommodation.
- The OYO Douglas Hotel Kilmarnock is eight miles away; you can be here from Glasgow Prestwick in 20 minutes. With three stars and scoring 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor, it represents value for money and is clean and modern.
Transferring from Glasgow Prestwick to another airport?
- Glasgow Airport, the city’s other main travel hub, lies 37 miles north; cover it within the hour via fast motorway connection
- Edinburgh Airport lies 70-odd miles north-east – a Glasgow Prestwick airport transfer can have you there in an hour and a quarter
- Inverness Airport is much further north, being more than 200 miles away – journey time is up to four hours