Hotel accommodation close to Southampton Airport
Reserve your Southampton Airport transfer to your hotel before you fly – here are some local options:
- Holiday Inn Southampton Eastleigh is within two miles, meaning a Southampton Airport transfer takes minutes. Handily located and with three stars, it’s rated ‘very good’ by TripAdvisor reviewers.
- Leonardo Royal Southampton Grand Harbour is four miles from the airport, so you can be there within 10 to 15 minutes. Overlooking the waterfront, its TripAdvisor rating is ‘very good’, and it holds four stars.
- Jurys Inn Southampton is just over three miles away near the city centre, offering elegance plus an onsite eatery. With four stars, it’s nonetheless budget-friendly, and highly ranked on TripAdvisor.
Closest international airports to Southampton
- London Heathrow Airport is some 60 miles away, so allow an hour and 20 minutes or thereabouts for a Southampton Airport Transfer.
- London Gatwick Airport is roughly 85 miles north-east, meaning a journey time by road of about an hour and 54 minutes.
- London Luton Airport is a further 10 miles north, so your airport transfer will take a good couple of hours