Birmingham Airport: best hotels in the area
Prebook your Birmingham Airport transfer to or from one of the many hotels nearby:
- The Ababeel Hotel: This is within 3.5 miles, meaning Birmingham Airport transfers take 10 minutes. Comfortable and modern, this three-star hotel has a restaurant plus a ‘very good’ TripAdvisor rating.
- Travelodge Birmingham Yardley: Just 2.5 miles away, this two-star budget-friendly accommodation is reachable from the airport in minutes and offers affordable modern comforts in a handy location.
- Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport NEC: Only half a mile from the airport, this four-star hotel has a ‘good’ TripAdvisor ranking and upscale accommodation – it’s handy for the National Exhibition Centre.
Transferring from Birmingham to other airports?
Among the nearest international airports to Birmingham are:
- East Midlands Airport is 38 miles distant, so Birmingham Airport transfers could take up to an hour.
- London Luton Airport lies some 80 miles to the south-east; allow up to an hour and a half for a Birmingham Airport transfer.
- Manchester Airport is further afield at roughly 90 miles, meaning the journey by road could take between one hour 45 minutes and two hours.